Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Tommy Brandt



*01-03-1966 Sebring, FL
By Praguefrank

SESSIONS
There is not enough info for creating sessionography


ALBUMS

Tommy Brandt ? (UPC644167050227) Hook, Line And Simker: Forgiven;  Hook, Line and Sinker;  Pictures;  Hangin' On for Life;  I Believe in Angels;  Let It Go;  Cross Along the Road;  Hi-o Silver;  I Wonder;  In With the New - 06
Tommy Brandt ? (UPC644167042925) No Turning Back: Real Life;  No Turning Back;  Two People in Love;  Till You Start Walking;  For You I'll Stand; Just Three Nails;  Old School;  The Lighthouse;  Working to Be One;  Get Ready, Get Set, Let's Go;  Forever Yours After Today;  Step Out of the Boat - 06
Tommy Brandt ?  Lifetime Guarantee: Mercy Brought Me Out;  Lifetime Guarantee;  Triple Play;  Faith in God;  Armed and Dangerous;  Walking On the Water;  Somebody's Gotta Pray;  The Devil's Game;  Mamma's Arms;  Drive Up Church;  I'll Fly Away; The Garment – 07
Tommy Brandt ? (UPC644167075329) Acoustic Christmas: Joy To The World;  Three Wise Men and One Fool;  O Holy Night;  The Family Tree;  O Come All Ye Faithful;  This Christmas;  Christmas On His Knees;  Away In a Manger;  Santa Claus Got Saved;  Silent Night – 14-11-08
Tommy Brandt ? (UPC884501378550) Nuff Said: If I Had It My Way;  You Aint Seen Nothin Yet;  Nuff Said;  You Believed;  Meanwhile Back At the Cross;  Country Boy;  Blood, Sweat and Tears;  The Perfect Woman;  My Father's Son; One More Memory – 14-08-10
Tommy Brandt ? (UPC885767427082) Greatest Hits: Broke a Branch Off the Family Tree;  No Turning Back;  Till' You Start Walking;  Hook, Line and Sinker;  I Believe in Angels;  Hangin On for Life;  Pictures;  Somebody's Gotta Pray;  Triple Play;  Mercy Brought Me Out;  The Devil's Game;  Faith in God;  Mamma's Arms;  Nuff Said;  If I Had It My Way;  On My Knees Again;  Child of My Heart;  The Septic Tank Man Prelude;  The Septic Tank Man – 30-04-12
Tommy Brandt ? (UPC888295158824) Praise Hymn: Who Am I;  I Can Only Imagine;  Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone);  How Great Is Our God;  Shout to the Lord;  The Heart of Worship;  Breathe;  Here I Am to Worship;  Revelation Song;  You Are My King (Amazing Love);  Broken;  I Saw the Light;  Victory in Jesus;  Amazing Grace;  Because He Lives;  Just a Closer Walk With Thee;  The Old Rugged Cross;  In the Garden;  Will the Circle Be Unbroken;  It Is Well With My Soul;  The Unclouded Day – 23-09-14 (double)

No comments:

Post a Comment